cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "WONDER" <mmmmmmmm...@web.de>
Subject [solved] Re: Cayenne.xml not found.
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 14:02:36 GMT
Hello Andrus,

I tried what you suggested, sorry to say "It didnt work".

The application is too complicated.
I am prity sure adding the XMLs to the jar file "should" work, but it does
not.
I use custom framework and the class which call the Cayenne.xml is there.

        Configuration conf = Configuration.getSharedConfiguration();

        domain = conf.getDomain( domainName );

The solution: I added the path to the Cayenne.xml file to the classpath of
TomCat.

I am really fan from Cayenne. You make a great job. I have only a little
please, maybe its possible to make a last solution which always work
something like adding the full path to the application like
"c:/myPath/Cayenne.xml".

If it is not possible is also ok.

Thanks for help.

peaSakoe