cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Tomi NA" <hef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception: "Temporary ID hasn't been replaced on commit?"
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:27:14 GMT
On 3/20/06, Gentry, Michael (Contractor) <michael_gentry@fanniemae.com>
wrote:

> For grins, what happens if you use:
>
> Answer a = (Answer) context.createAndRegisterNewObject(Answer.class);
> a.setOfferedAnswer(oa);
> a.setPerson(person);

That's basically what I've been doing.

Also, when do you do the commit?  What SQL are you seeing?

I'm sorry to say I had to get things done immediately (within a day or two)
so I switched back to 1.2M1 and now it works...I'm not really satisfied, but
can't afford any more time experimenting with that code as I've got a big
project on my back now and the deadlines are looming dangerously over
me...sorry I can't shed any more light on the issue.

t.n.a.