cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Tomi NA" <hef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception: "Temporary ID hasn't been replaced on commit?"
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 14:14:14 GMT
On 3/20/06, Gentry, Michael (Contractor) <michael_gentry@fanniemae.com>
wrote:

> Looks like you are using Tapestry.  Is it T4?  Are you using the new
> @For component (or similar)?

I am using Tapestry, but T3. I don't really see how this relates to the
problem: I createAndRegister a new object, attach it to the relevant
entities and commit the transaction. When I copy the generated SQL from the
log and execute it manually, it works perfectly, as expected. It's just that
cayenne has a problem with this. Or so it seems to me.

Tomislav