cayenne-user mailing list archives

From GbT <cguybr...@gmail.com>
Subject cayenne.xml not found
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 18:49:31 GMT
Hi to all,
I am a newbie with cayenne, coming from the webobjects world... I have
a problem in my tapestry app, I put all the cayenne.xml datamap.xml
and datanode.xml files in the WEB-INF directory, I tried also in the
other suggested locations... but when I call
DataContext.createDataContext() I get this error:

[v.1.1.4 January 5 2006] Error during Configuration initialization.
[v.1.1.4 January 5 2006]
[org.objectstyle.cayenne.conf.DefaultConfiguration] : Domain
configuration file "cayenne.xml" is not found.

I have a context declared in the tomcat context directory, without
cayenne it's working... but now when I call cayenne it gives me that
error... what could be the problem?

Thanks