cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Tobias SCHOESSLER <Tobias.Schoess...@unvienna.org>
Subject Re: Custom select string for Expressions?
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:17:45 GMT
ok, I am in for using SQLTemplate, no problem.  But there must be something
helping me create the WHERE/FROM clauses based on a given Expression.

Tobias.

______________________________________
Tobias Schoessler, Java Developer
Information Management Unit
Information Technology Service
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime

Tel:  (+43-1) 26060-5173
Websites: www.unov.org, www.unodc.org
______________________________________
Impossible is not a fact, only an opinion

             Andrus Adamchik
             <andrus@objectsty
             le.org>                                                    To
                                       cayenne-user@incubator.apache.org
             Wednesday, 29                                              cc
             March 2006 19:32
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Custom select string for
             Please respond to         Expressions?
             cayenne-user@incu
             bator.apache.org

Hi Tobias,

Unfortunately mixing expressions and aggregate syntax is not
possible. You'd have to use SQLTemplate.

Andrus