cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Merrin" <dmer...@ipasystems.co.uk>
Subject RE: BindException
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:08:22 GMT
Hi Mike,

sorry I didn't put it in the first message. I didn't have a copy of it when
I send the first message, hence the need to try and reproduce it.

It's just happened again on a client site:

java.net.SocketException: java.net.BindException: Address already in use:
connect
	at
com.mysql.jdbc.StandardSocketFactory.connect(StandardSocketFactory.java:156)
	at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.<init>(MysqlIO.java:284)
	at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.createNewIO(Connection.java:2541)
	at com.mysql.jdbc.Connection.<init>(Connection.java:1474)
	at
com.mysql.jdbc.NonRegisteringDriver.connect(NonRegisteringDriver.java:266)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.conn.DriverDataSource.getConnection(DriverDataSource
.java:151)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.conn.DriverDataSource.getConnection(DriverDataSource
.java:123)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataNode$TransactionDataSource.getConnection(
DataNode.java:589)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataNode.performQueries(DataNode.java:301)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataDomainQueryAction.runQuery(DataDomainQuer
yAction.java:298)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataDomainQueryAction.execute(DataDomainQuery
Action.java:138)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataDomain.onQuery(DataDomain.java:724)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.Transaction.onQuery(Transaction.java:206)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataDomain.onQuery(DataDomain.java:721)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.util.ObjectContextQueryAction.runQuery(ObjectContext
QueryAction.java:244)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContextQueryAction.execute(DataContextQue
ryAction.java:88)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.onQuery(DataContext.java:1261)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.performQuery(DataContext.java:125
0)
	at
ipa.printexpress.data.helpers.Session.fetchEntityCollection(Session.java:70)
	at ipa.px.data.adapter.PxDataAdapter.fetch(PxDataAdapter.java:124)
	at
ipa.px.data.adapter.ItemNodeAdapter.getItemNodes(ItemNodeAdapter.java:71)
	at
ipa.px.data.adapter.ItemNodeAdapter.getItemNodes(ItemNodeAdapter.java:56)
	at
ipa.px.data.adapter.ItemNodeAdapter.getItemByItemId(ItemNodeAdapter.java:634
)
	at
ipa.px.data.provider.PxItemNodeProvider.getItemsByItemId(PxItemNodeProvider.
java:262)
	at
ipa.px.tracker.logimporter.actions.AbstractAction.saveItem(AbstractAction.ja
va:311)
	at
ipa.px.tracker.logimporter.actions.AbstractAction.defaultCreateItemAction(Ab
stractAction.java:139)
	at
ipa.px.tracker.logimporter.actions.LogSeparationAction.doAction(LogSeparatio
nAction.java:35)
	at
ipa.px.tracker.logimporter.msgrouter.MessageRouter.run(MessageRouter.java:13
7)
	at
ipa.px.tracker.logimporter.threadpool.ThreadPoolWorker.runIt(ThreadPoolWorke
r.java:121)
	at
ipa.px.tracker.logimporter.threadpool.ThreadPoolWorker.runWork(ThreadPoolWor
ker.java:103)
	at
ipa.px.tracker.logimporter.threadpool.ThreadPoolWorker.access$000(ThreadPool
Worker.java:21)
	at
ipa.px.tracker.logimporter.threadpool.ThreadPoolWorker$1.run(ThreadPoolWorke
r.java:62)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)