cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where to put Cayenne.xml
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:41:17 GMT
On 4/1/06, WONDER <mmmmmmmmm53@web.de> wrote:
> I use Cayenne in WebObjects 5.2.4
>
> In Eclipse, i just add the Directery as Class Folder in the Project, and Cayenne.xml
is found.
> One the Server this does not look to work.
> Where should i put the xml files to be found?

What about adding the directory to your jar file's classes folder so
it remains on the classpath?   This is how I do it in both Eclipse and
out of eclipse.   Actually, I add the files to the source folder, and
they're automatically copied over into the classes folder.

Please keep us up-to-date on using Cayenne with WO5.2.4.   I have a
5.2.4 project I'd like to convert over to using Cayenne instead of EOF
myself!