cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Marcin Skladaniec <mar...@ish.com.au>
Subject Re: toMany relationship not fetched
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:49:29 GMT
Hello
I tried with cayenne 1.2M12 but have the same problem.
Here is a small project based on the 3t example from sandbox
reproducing the malfunction I'm seeing. (http://
smokidwa.freeshell.org/work/test.zip)
all jars needed to run project are on http://smokidwa.freeshell.org/
work/
Marcin

On 27/03/2006, at 5:56 PM, Tore Halset wrote:

> On Mar 19, 2006, at 23:48, Marcin Skladaniec wrote:
>
>> I created a brand new project and I'm still having this problem.
>> Double-checked out the relations, the data types are matching.
>> I have done some more testing and found that one-to-many and many-
>> to-many flattened relations work. That is only many-to-one that
>> not works.
>> What else can be wrong ?
>
> Can you create a small test-project to reproduce this behaviour? It
> will make it easier for us to help out.
>
>  - Tore.

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001