cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Scheduled Jira Upgrade
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:10:10 GMT
Jira upgrade went ok. Initially Confluence {jiraissues} tags were
broken, but after playing with URL a bit, I was able to restore them.
Let me know if you see any more problems.

Also I discovered one neat feature in the new version - CVS integration:

http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/v3.3.2/
cvs_integration.html?clicked=jirahelp

Andrus