cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Christian Mittendorf <christian.mittend...@freenet.de>
Subject Strange Exception...
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:48:39 GMT
Hello!

Currently after updating some jars and mysql it looks like Cayenne
not longer is working. I get a "strange" Exception where I can't see
what the actual problem is. Perhaps somebody on this list can give me
a short hint?

Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.jdbc.SQLTemplateAction.performAction
(SQLTemplateAction.java:124)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataNodeQueryAction.runQuery
(DataNodeQueryAction.java:95)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataNode.performQueries
(DataNode.java:325)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.dba.JdbcPkGenerator.pkFromDatabase
(JdbcPkGenerator.java:376)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.dba.JdbcPkGenerator.generatePkForDbEntity
(JdbcPkGenerator.java:326)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataNodePKGenerationAction.createPermIdsF
orObjEntity(DataNodePKGenerationAction.java:183)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataNodeInsertBucket.createPrimaryKey
(DataNodeInsertBucket.java:97)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataNodeFlushAction.createPK
(DataNodeFlushAction.java:106)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataDomainFlushAction.preprocess
(DataDomainFlushAction.java:217)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataDomainFlushAction.flush
(DataDomainFlushAction.java:148)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataDomain.onSyncFlush
(DataDomain.java:778)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataDomain$2.transform
(DataDomain.java:749)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataDomain.runInTransaction
(DataDomain.java:804)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataDomain.onSync(DataDomain.java:
746)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.flushToParent
(DataContext.java:1179)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.commitChanges
(DataContext.java:1084)
	at de.freenet.pos.hivemind.impl.SessionServiceImpl.initSession
(SessionServiceImpl.java:90)
	at $SessionService_10a4a4e8acb.initSession
($SessionService_10a4a4e8acb.java)
	at $SessionService_10a4a4e8aca.initSession
($SessionService_10a4a4e8aca.java)
	at de.freenet.pos.tapestry.components.BeanComponent.pageBeginRender
(BeanComponent.java:28)
	at org.apache.tapestry.AbstractPage.firePageBeginRender
(AbstractPage.java:478)
	at org.apache.tapestry.AbstractPage.renderPage(AbstractPage.java:268)
	at org.apache.tapestry.engine.RequestCycle.renderPage
(RequestCycle.java:366)
	... 56 more
Caused by: org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException: [v.1.2M12
March 23 2006] Error setting up Velocity RuntimeInstance.
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.jdbc.SQLTemplateProcessor.initVelocityRun
time(SQLTemplateProcessor.java:121)
	at org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.jdbc.SQLTemplateProcessor.<clinit>
(SQLTemplateProcessor.java:96)
	... 79 more
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: The specified class for
Resourcemanager
(org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.jdbc.SQLTemplateResourceManager) does
not exist (or is not accessible to the current classlaoder.
	at
org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.initializeResourceManager
(RuntimeInstance.java:506)
	at org.apache.velocity.runtime.RuntimeInstance.init
(RuntimeInstance.java:227)
	at
org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.jdbc.SQLTemplateProcessor.initVelocityRun
time(SQLTemplateProcessor.java:118)

I've put cayenne-nodeps.jar into /WEB-INF/lib and all other jars are
under /shared/lib of Tomcat.

Christian