cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Lothar Krenzien <lkrenz...@web.de>
Subject invalid domain node after reengineering database
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:48:41 GMT
Hi ,

after reengineering an existing database I get the following error when I open the new generated
domain node file in the modeler:

Error: Map failed to load: LocalDomainNodeMap
Error: Map reference failed to load: LocalDomainMap

After comparing all the changes I've found that the error occours when I add one of the following
lines:

	<obj-relationship name="toTblAccount" source="TblNotificationAccount" target="TblAccount"
db-relationship-path="toTblAccount"/>
	<obj-relationship name="toTblNotificationAccountDetail" source="TblNotificationAccount"
target="TblNotificationAccountDetail"
		 db-relationship-path="toTblNotificationAccountDetail"/>
	<obj-relationship name="toTblNotificationAccount" source="TblNotificationAccountDetail"
target="TblNotificationAccount"
		 db-relationship-path="toTblNotificationAccount"/>
	<obj-relationship name="toTblNotificationMessage" source="TblNotificationAccountDetail"
target="TblNotificationMessage"
		 db-relationship-path="toTblNotificationMessage"/>

the lines before and after looks like:
<!--  before -->
	<obj-relationship name="toTblStatus" source="TblMonthlyInvertorData" target="TblStatus"
db-relationship-path="toTblStatus"/>

<!--  after-->
	<obj-relationship name="tblNotificationMessageArray" source="TblNotificationContact" target="TblNotificationMessage"
		 db-relationship-path="tblNotificationMessageArray"/>

I've tested it with 1.2M10 - M12. The new lines should become line number 2157 - 2164. so
what's the problem here ? Without the above lines it works perfectly. TblNotificationAccount
and TblNotificationAccountDetail are newly created tables while all other tables exists before.
The db model looks like :

tblAccount --> tblNotificationAccount  1:1
tblNotificationAccount  --> tblNotificationAccountDetail (1:n)
tblNotificationAccountDetail  --> tblNotificationMessage (1:1)

Thank, Lothar

Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130