cayenne-user mailing list archives

From Craig Turner <cr...@synect.com>
Subject Re: Generating classes in 1.1
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:11:35 GMT

Craig Turner wrote:
> When I use cayenne modeler to try and create classes in Cayenne 1.1 I'm
> getting an error similar to that which is reported at
> http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2005/11/0000.html
> although I don't get any output to my console.

This was incorrect. It's different to that bug. I've had another look
and it occurrs under different circumstances. When I try to create the
classes I get that error message "_HANDLE_CONTROL_RUNTIME_ERROR_MSG_"
and no classes generated.

This error is not present in M11 but is affecting daily builds since the
21 March (platform-ind) and M12 (plat-ind and mac tested). It may be
related to something in ~/.cayenne - I found that M5 broke if there was
still .cayenne data from M12 in there but worked when there wasn't.

I can't see any descriptions of bugs resembling this in the issue
tracker at
http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10000&fixfor=10030
Shall I create a Jira request for this? (and for future reference is it
better to create a bug under those circumstances or ask on the list first?)

   - C