cayenne-user mailing list archives

From "WONDER" <mmmmmmmm...@web.de>
Subject Re: cayenne.xml not found
Date Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:15:25 GMT
Hello,
I used to add the Cayenne.xml files to a model.cayenne directory simialr
like EOF and i just add the directory completely to the Project.
That works for me.

HTH
Sako.

----- Original Message -----
From: "GbT" <cguybrush@gmail.com>
To: <cayenne-user@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 8:49 PM
Subject: cayenne.xml not found

Hi to all,
I am a newbie with cayenne, coming from the webobjects world... I have
a problem in my tapestry app, I put all the cayenne.xml datamap.xml
and datanode.xml files in the WEB-INF directory, I tried also in the
other suggested locations... but when I call
DataContext.createDataContext() I get this error:

[v.1.1.4 January 5 2006] Error during Configuration initialization.
[v.1.1.4 January 5 2006]
[org.objectstyle.cayenne.conf.DefaultConfiguration] : Domain
configuration file "cayenne.xml" is not found.

I have a context declared in the tomcat context directory, without
cayenne it's working... but now when I call cayenne it gives me that
error... what could be the problem?

Thanks