cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Emerson CastaƱeda <eme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne 4.2.M1 release
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2020 00:54:19 GMT
Hi Nikita

WOW a lot of changes, new features, and bug fixes. Congrats

+1 (Non-binding)

My checks:

- Compiled from source, all tests  passed, and ran generated generic
modeler (java-8-openjdk-amd64 linux)
- RAT script executed - no unlicensed files
- Verified signature and hash for generic assembly and source code, and ran
modeler generic from assembly (java-8-openjdk-amd64 linux)