cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne 4.1.RC2 Logging
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2019 15:36:08 GMT
Another thing that may be missing in Markus's setup is a logger implementation binding. SLF4J
is just a proxy to another logger after all. So if you imported "slf4j-simple", remove that
import, and import the actual logger impl. E.g. Logback (John's example is based on Log4J
- yet another popular logger):

<dependency>
   <groupId>ch.qos.logback</groupId>
   <artifactId>logback-classic</artifactId>
</dependency>

SLF4J discovers it automatically and you'll be able to control log levels per Logback documentation
[1] (or Log4J if you decided to use that).

Andrus

[1] http://logback.qos.ch/manual/index.html