cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Nikita Timofeev <ntimof...@objectstyle.com>
Subject Re: Release sequence
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2019 13:33:20 GMT
Hi John,

Thanks for the reminder and for finding those issues, of course!

I've tested these issues and found that they are not new to 4.2.
They are present in 4.0 and 4.1 (and I believe in 3.x versions as well).
They should be fixed eventually, but I'm not sure we should delay the
4.2 milestone release because of them.

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev