cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 4.1.B1 release
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 04:58:25 GMT
The maven repo isn't available to me. That URL throws a 404. Is that
just because the folder has no index?

At any rate, I verified the source and OSX bundles. All looks good
except I cannot launch modeler on my machine with openJDK 11 from the
adoptopenjdk project. Can others reproduce this issue? I spent a while
trying to figure out why it isn't running, but no luck yet.

Ari