cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory migration of git repositories to gitbox.apache.org
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2019 07:46:48 GMT
I think the time is as good as any. 4.1 beta vote will likely start soon, but I assume we are
not expecting any major downtime due to the move.

Andrus

> On Jan 4, 2019, at 4:00 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>
> Happy new year everyone.
>
> Are we all good with me creating a ticket and getting this done now? I'm not sure why
we need consensus for a mandatory change, but if now isn't a good time, please raise your
hand and we'll delay it a few weeks.

> After the the change we need to review travis, buildbot and jenkins. We might also have
some resources still pointing to the URL from https://www.openhub.net/p/cayenne and maybe
coverity. Anything else?