cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Maik Musall <m...@selbstdenker.ag>
Subject Re: Allowing property getters without a "get" prefix on DataObjects
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2018 14:49:59 GMT

> Am 25.09.2018 um 16:23 schrieb Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org>:
>
>> "Should Cayenne by default work without prefixed accessors".
>

> So how about this... Unless someone else steps in by then, let me brainstorm it with
Nikita a couple of weeks from now and see if we can do a DI solution. It is not nearly as
involved as it appears.

I would be very happy about that! :)

And once that's there, one way to implement a BeanAccessor alternative could perhaps be one
that is tailored towards field-based DataObjects, accessing the fields directly without using
reflection? If possible, that could present another noticable performance win.

Maik