cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 4.0 release, second try
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2018 01:33:20 GMT
I'll add to thatthe modeler seems happy on OSX with Java 10. I did a
bunch of checks on hashes and the content of the source folder. Other
than an old copyright year in the NOTICE file, everything looks great.

I was unable to test against our commercial product since we are already
on 4.1 in production.

+1

Nice work on the release process Nikita.

Ari