cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Nikita Timofeev <ntimof...@objectstyle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 4.0 release
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2018 12:57:01 GMT
To not confuse anyone I'm closing this vote and will open new one once
I'll prepare everything.

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 2:27 PM, Nikita Timofeev
<ntimofeev@objectstyle.com> wrote:
> Ok, I'll rollback then and make release with clean docs. Thanks for catch!
>
> On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 11:26 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>> Hi Nikita,
>>
>> I noticed the doc folder contains two files "var.html" and "var.pdf" that seem like
random garbage. This is an issue on all distros. For a milestone release I'd say this wouldn't
have been a blocker. But for the 4.0-final my vote would be to clean it up.

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev