cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 4.0 release, second try
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 14:37:44 GMT
Yep. That just came up when we were posting the announcement. Nikita just made this change.

Andrus

> On Aug 18, 2018, at 5:18 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>
> One small thing. We should remove the md5 checksum files from the final release. That's
new Apache policy so that people don't rely on them at all.

> Ari

>> This is awesome. Thanks everybody!
>>
>> I guess we are going to do a formal announcement on the mailing lists, Twitter and
via the Apache channels. I was going to blog in more detail about it too, but this will take
some time and will be separate from the "official" announcement.