cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1.3 release
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2018 17:33:45 GMT

> On Jul 11, 2018, at 2:38 PM, Nikita Timofeev <ntimofeev@objectstyle.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all.
>
> This is a maintenance release of 3.1 version.
>
> Maven repo: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecayenne-1022/
> Assemblies: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/3.1.3/
>
> Please evaluate it and cast your votes.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Nikita Timofeev

I am +1.

My usual check list:

1. MD5/SHA512 matches (using cayenne-release-tools script)
2. Signature checks (using cayenne-release-tools script)
3. rat passes
4. LICENSE and NOTICE files present in the root of the distro
5. builds from source [*]
6. Modeler runs on OS X [**]
7. Cross-platform Modeler runs on OS X
8. Modeler runs on Windows

[*] Had to delete DeepMergeOperationTest.java for the tests to succeed. Unfortunately 3.1.x
is known to be prone to test ordering issues, nothing to do with the framework code.
[**] Haven't tried the Java 6 option, as I didn't want to install Apple Java 6. I guess no
one cares anymore, and the newer releases do not support it.

Andrus