cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 4.0.RC1 release
Date Sun, 22 Apr 2018 11:48:35 GMT

> On Apr 18, 2018, at 6:04 PM, Nikita Timofeev <ntimofeev@objectstyle.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> 4.0 release candidate is here!
> It includes new Modeler icon design plus bug fixes (as always see
> release notes).
>
> Maven repo: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecayenne-1021/
> Assemblies: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cayenne/4.0.RC1
>
> Please evaluate it and cast your votes.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Nikita Timofeev

I just did the release eval. All items pass successfully:

1. MD5/SHA512 matches (using cayenne-release-tools script)
2. Signature checks (using cayenne-release-tools script)
3. rat passes
4. LICENSE and NOTICE files present in the root of the distro
5. builds from source
6. Modeler runs on OS X
7. Cross-platform Modeler runs on OS X
8. Modeler runs on Windows
9. Upgrade LinkRest/LinkMove using the Maven repo.

Mike, good catch on the missing slf4j lib in the Win distro. I also think we fix it in the
next release.

So I am +1.

Thanks,
Andrus