cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject [ANN] Cayenne 4.0.RC1 released
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 15:04:32 GMT
Glad to announce Cayenne 4.0 release candidate. It returns color to Cayenne Modeler icons and
adds support for Retina display on MacOS (see screenshot at [1]). Also a few issues with Java
9 support are addressed. Also there's a number of bug fixes in the runtime (also see [1]).

We are happy with the state of the 4.0 branch, meaning we are really close to "GA" release.
Chances are RC1 is the first and last RC, and the next one will be a GA. Of course appreciate
the community feedback on the RC, to make sure things are still good there.

Thanks to all developers and users who made this release possible.

Andrus

[1] https://cayenne.apache.org/2018/04/cayenne-40rc1-released/