cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Turn off Jenkins?
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2018 06:07:21 GMT
All Cayenne-related configs are deleted from Jenkins. I guess we might setup 3.1 branch to
build on Travis (though maybe not - there may still be random failures on 3.1 due to the imperfect
test DB cleanup facilities).

Andrus

> On Apr 25, 2018, at 2:00 PM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>
> Yes, I agree. I tried hard a few years ago to set up Jenkins as best I could to make
it reliable. But travis is both easier and more consistent.

> Ari

>> I guess no replies indicates lazy consensus. Going to proceed with it when I have
spare moment.

>> Andrus
>>

>>> On Apr 11, 2018, at 4:33 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> How about we turn off Jenkins CI? Whatever we tried, we could never achieve stable
builds there. Not sure if that's the diversity of the ASF CI runner configurations, shared
~/.m2 directory or something else. To me Jenkins results now are just noise that I never bother
to investigate anymore.