cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 4.0.RC1 release
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2018 04:03:59 GMT
Excellent! Although did I miss a discussion that this was happening
right now?

I think quite a lot of discussion and decision making must be happening
off-list, because I also note that all the docbook was converted to
asciidoc also without any mention on this list. That's a curious choice
rather than using markdown as per the website. Personally I like
docbook, but I do understand why people might find it cumbersome.

RELEASE-NOTES.txt need updating. Have done a quick look over, and
nothing else obvious is missing from the source dist or OSX modeler but
I'll review in more detail.

Ari