cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Turn off Jenkins?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2018 11:00:10 GMT
Yes, I agree. I tried hard a few years ago to set up Jenkins as best I
could to make it reliable. But travis is both easier and more consistent.

Ari

On 25/4/18 5:07pm, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> I guess no replies indicates lazy consensus. Going to proceed with it when I have spare
moment.

> Andrus
>

>> On Apr 11, 2018, at 4:33 PM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
>>
>> How about we turn off Jenkins CI? Whatever we tried, we could never achieve stable
builds there. Not sure if that's the diversity of the ASF CI runner configurations, shared
~/.m2 directory or something else. To me Jenkins results now are just noise that I never bother
to investigate anymore.