cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: New Cayenne website design
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2018 18:08:38 GMT
> Just a little thing (unrelated to website design), the 3.1.2 is out since a while, but
the release notes says that is not yet released

Yeah, that's an artifact of the release process workflow. When we create a Git tag, we don't
yet know the official release date which would happen a week or two in the future. Of course
the date eventually added to the branch: https://github.com/apache/cayenne/blob/STABLE-3.1/docs/doc/src/main/resources/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
. Other branches have the same issue.

I guess we can use the tag date as the release date in the RELEASE-NOTES and add this step
to the release guide (?)

Andrus