cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Cayenne website design
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2018 14:42:24 GMT
Finally built/ran the new web site design.  I really like the overall look
and functionality except for...

At the top is a dark bar with "Apache Software Foundation v / Apache
Cayenne" and then immediately below it in the red bar is "APACHE CAYENNE".
Seems a bit redundant to me.  Can we fold the Apache branding into the red
bar and then get rid of the redundant "Apache Cayenne" text?  The dark bar
is taking up a lot of space without adding a lot of value.

Also, under the key features, if you click on a topic, such as "Extension
API", it doesn't update the browser's URL, but hovering over it does show a
"#extension-api" link.  However, if you right-click it and open in a new
tab/window, it doesn't take you to the extension API even though the URL
has the anchor segment.

mrg