cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: New Cayenne website design
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 12:16:03 GMT
Here ys a more realistic 3D logo (at the same location) :

https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/QPDY76KB9

Andrus

> On Oct 20, 2017, at 5:08 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>
> On 17/10/17 4:17AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
>> Here is another version of the logo: https://invis.io/QPDY76KB9
>>
>> As you see there are two flavors - a small monochrome (white) logo and a bigger 3D
logo. I certainly like both better than the initial version. I wonder how well the 3D logo
will look like as a Modeler desktop icon. Zhenya, the designer, is on vacation now, so we
won't know for a few weeks.

> These are a great step forward. I think the visual illusion of the frame turning into
a finished skin would be enhanced by the skin being smaller so it doesn't feel like a glove.
Here's a quick hacky demonstration that needs more tidy up.

>    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bw5wY__nj_W9NTVkQm9rTk5Fbms?usp=sharing
>
> It might be interesting to see the top end of the fruit being even more realistic with
a slight shine, then it progresses from wireframe to flat colour to realistic. Again, I only
spent 10 minutes on this, so I know it needs to be done much better, but look at logo-realistic.png
in that same share.