cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection Pool Reconnects
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2017 12:31:51 GMT
To be a Hikari cheerleader, I recently switched to it from DBCP for local
development and it reduced application startup by about 25%.  The
applications do lots of queries (and DB faults) on startup and Hikari
really helped out with the connection pool performance (every query/fault
required a checkout/in from the connection pool).  I plan on pushing it
forward (to testing/staging/production) in the future unless we discover
issues with it.