cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From John Huss <johnth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne 4.1.M1 problem
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 17:42:20 GMT
Yeah, right now the template is trying to be smarter than the developer by
using primitives where it should be ok.  But there are problems with this
besides the above problem due to backwards compatibility. And it is also
surprising for the developer.  So I think sticking to the type as entered
in the model is the right thing to do except in the case where a primitive
is chosen to model an attribute that allows null - then you have to use the
object wrapper instead.