cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Nikita Timofeev <ntimof...@objectstyle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.1.2 release
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 14:14:23 GMT
Here is my +1

And final voting results are following:

Michael Gentry (PMC): +1
Andrus Adamchik (PMC): +1
Nikita Timofeev (PMC): +1

And non-binding +1 vote from Amadeo Mantica.

I'll perform everything needed to finish this release.

Thanks everyone!

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 9:10 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org> wrote:
> Just executed my checklist:
>
> 1. MD5/SHA512 matches
> 2. Signature checks
> 3. rat passes
> 4. LICENSE and NOTICE files present in the root of the distro
> 5. builds from source
> 6. Modeler runs on OS X
> 7. Cross-platform Modeler runs on OS X
> 8. Modeler runs on Windows
>
> There was a minor issue with #5 - some tests would fail due to the unreliable cleanup
process for the test DB, same as the recent Jenkins failure [1]. There's nothing wrong with
the tests themselves, and cleanup process was fixed long time ago via massive refactoring
in 4.0. In 3.1 this issue was not unexpected.

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev