cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From "Melvin Ramos" <Melvin.ra...@amphorainc.com>
Subject Connection Pool Reconnects
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 14:26:36 GMT
Hello all,

I was wondering if you can help with my current issue.

I connect to our Database (SQL Server) via VPN tunnel. When I forcefully bounce our VPN connection
and let the application to continue its process. It just hangs and do nothing.

What it the best way for the cayenne pool to detect connection failure? Is there a way to
force connection when it needs it?

Please advice.

Melvin

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and accompanying documents contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. This e-mailed information is private and protected
by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information,
is strictly prohibited.