cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: H2 rev engineer
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 16:06:22 GMT
> jdbc:h2:mem:test;MVCC=TRUE

This is an in-memory DB URL. So it exists in Squirrel SQL Client process and not on disk.
Try an experiment - close and reopen Squirrel SQL Client and see if the DB is still there.

You will need to use a URL that points to a file. E.g. jdbc:h2:/data/sample

FWIW I prefer Derby for my embedded DB. Feels more reliable than H2 or HSQL. Also has an in-memory
and on-disk modes.

Andrus