cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: H2 rev engineer
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 16:04:54 GMT
I see a couple of possible reasons:

First I would guess that "jdbc:h2:mem" is creating a separate
in-memory database rather than using your tcp-served db.

Second, you might need to specify your non-standard schemas like as follows.

Below is a url I use modified for what values you provided:

jdbc:h2:tcp://localhost/<path-to-test>;AUTO_SERVER=TRUE;MVCC=TRUE;SCHEMA_SEARCH_PATH=CORE_OPERATION