cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Giaccone <tgiacc...@gmail.com>
Subject H2 rev engineer
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 15:55:15 GMT
I created an H2 database, using our standard SQL. Now I'd like to
rev-engineer that db with cayenne, but the schema doesn't show up in the
modeler.

To reproduce this problem, I follow these steps:

$ java -cp bin/h2*.jar org.h2.tools.Server -tcp -tcpAllowOthers

this creates a H2 database.

I connect with Squirrel SQL Client
driver: org.h2.Driver

This connects to the H2 Db, where I execute

CREATE SCHEMA IF NOT EXISTS CORE AUTHORIZATION SA;

This creates the new schema which, when I refresh the tree in squirrel, is
displayed.

I then try to rev-engineer with the cayenne modeler 4.1.M1

Only two schema's show up in the modeler drop down, INFORMATION_SCHEMA and
PUBLIC the newly created  schema  CORE is not in the list.

Any Suggestions?

Tony Giaccone