cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: New Cayenne website design
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2017 03:29:25 GMT
On 30/9/17 9:40PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Other than the logo debate, everybody seems to like the design, so I guess we proceed
with it.

I made a bunch of more specific comments inside invision, some of which Evgeny has responded
to. I think it would be worth going a few more rounds of comments and adjustments since I
think there are still some structural issues like navigation, colour and accessibility which
are really important. But overall it is going in the right direction!

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis