cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject New Cayenne website design
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 06:22:07 GMT
We've discussed the new website before, and Ari posted a prototype. Based on that we did some
work on a more detailed design, which I'd liek to present here:

1. Home page: https://invis.io/EQDMPF5YP
2. Internal page: https://invis.io/TSDMPF64F

It modernizes the logo. It attempts to balance Apache branding guidelines with our needs (black
Apache section on top will contain all the foundation links like "Donate", etc. in a dropdown
menu). It tries to deal with multiple documentation versions, etc. Quite some effort went
into creation of the home page that is easy to navigate by either existing users who come
there for the docs and new releases or new users who need to understand what the project is
about at the first glance.

Hope you like it, and we can move to the discussion of how we program the pages :)

Andrus