cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne Modeler
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2017 09:16:27 GMT
> Changing the iconography and removing the color both at the same time made
> the modeler so much harder to use.

I don't have such a strong feeling about this, but I still agree with Tony. I had the same
exact experience after the upgrade. And even after months on the new Modeler, I always have
to pause when locating the "Edit" button to not hit "Remove" by mistake (and vice versa).

> Color is a significant indicator and I really think you should rethink the
> idea of toning it down so completely.

+1. Just like we went back and added color to the model nodes, I suggest we try and re-add
color to the icons.

Andrus