cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Website FIles
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2017 22:57:29 GMT
On 7/11/17 8:42 AM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
> Speed for jekyll seems to be building about 100 pages in 3-4 seconds. But I don't have
a bigger site to compare and test with. But I'm sure it depends on what you are doing on those
pages.

I just checked this against the Cayenne site I created.

$ jekyll s --incremental

takes 28 seconds (to start up Jekyll for the first time and build the whole site)

Page edits after that take 14 seconds. Pretty sure it is my sidebar navigation implementation
which is the slow part here since every page has to iterate through the whole site to build
the menu.

--
Aristedes Maniatis