cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Website FIles
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 09:31:56 GMT
On 7/11/17 4:18 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Worked for me after "sudo gem install jekyll bundler". Also had to change the run command
for jekyll to this due to some dependency versions mismatch:

>   bundle exec jekyll s --incremental
>
> No idea what "bundle exec" means, but it works. Time of a second run is 19 sec.

Bundler is the ruby dependency management tool. So this executes the jekyll application using
the dependencies (gems) installs for that specific project rather than those installed in
your system. Frankly the Ruby bundling system is a huge pain....

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis