cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: Cayenne 4.0.BETA
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 22:51:42 GMT
As long as we realise that what a beta really represents is a freeze on the API and features.
So after this point we really don't have a chance to change things until we get to 5.0.

Ari

On 2/6/17 10:28pm, Nikita Timofeev wrote:
> I think that having build ready will lead to more feedback :)
> So I'm going to start release process right now, and the next step
> will be voting!
>
> Everyone will have enough time to evaluate everything while voting is
> in progress
> (and we can prolong voting as BETA is really important step forward).
>
> On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 6:09 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>> I think the main thing to ensure is that we are all happy with all the new API and
method signatures added. Everything else can be fixed during the beta, but we want to make
sure this is locked down.

>> This has been a long time coming, but it is very exciting!
>>
>> Ari
>>

>> On 1/6/17 9:03pm, Michael Gentry wrote:
>>> Wow, that seems quick!  I'll carve out some weekend review time.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> mrg
>>>

>>> On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Nikita Timofeev <ntimofeev@objectstyle.com

>> --