cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Nikita Timofeev <ntimof...@objectstyle.com>
Subject Re: Cayenne 4.0.BETA
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2017 12:28:49 GMT
I think that having build ready will lead to more feedback :)
So I'm going to start release process right now, and the next step
will be voting!

Everyone will have enough time to evaluate everything while voting is
in progress
(and we can prolong voting as BETA is really important step forward).

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 6:09 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
> I think the main thing to ensure is that we are all happy with all the new API and method
signatures added. Everything else can be fixed during the beta, but we want to make sure this
is locked down.

> This has been a long time coming, but it is very exciting!
>
> Ari
>

> On 1/6/17 9:03pm, Michael Gentry wrote:
>> Wow, that seems quick!  I'll carve out some weekend review time.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> mrg
>>

>> On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 11:40 AM, Nikita Timofeev <ntimofeev@objectstyle.com
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> As all features scheduled for BETA are done, I'm going to start
>>> release procedure on this Friday.
>>> If someone have any issues with latest version or any other concerns
>>> about release you are welcome to tell.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best regards,
>>> Nikita Timofeev