cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 4.0.B1 Release
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 18:12:31 GMT
Thanks everybody! A huge milestone for Cayenne. From Git history it appears that 3.1 was branched
out of master (which started 4.0 .. or as we called it 3.2 back then) on May 28, 2012. So
it covers 5 years of active dev effort and a lot of paradigm shifts.

Anyways, I am finishing the announcement edits, and will post an announcement email to user@
and dev@. Also we are working on an official press release (and I am planning a 4.0 blog post
that goes beyond the delta between M5 and B1).

Andrus

> On Jun 12, 2017, at 4:31 PM, Nikita Timofeev <ntimofeev@objectstyle.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> We have everything ready for this really important release!
> Thanks everyone!
>
> Final votes are following:
> Michael Gentry (PMC) +1
> Andrus Adamchik (PMC) +1
> Savva Kolbachev (PMC) +1
>
> I'll make final steps required for the release today.
>
> On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 11:12 AM, Aristedes Maniatis <ari@maniatis.org> wrote:
>> I've been meaning to, but I've been unwell for almost a week and I just can't concentrate
on the proper review I wanted to do. So don't wait for me.

>> My gut feeling is that we are in a good place for 4.0. I hope the new API choices
make sense when seen as a whole.