cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Aristedes Maniatis <...@maniatis.org>
Subject Re: New git repository created: cayenne-website.git
Date Mon, 29 May 2017 09:55:02 GMT
Not sure. Actually this is just an experiment to see what happens. We can play with it on git
and then move it over if necessary. I spent about 2 hours on the plane today creating a site
and copying over all the content. I pulled in some base styles I've created for another project
(I own the copyright, so I can license it APL without a problem).

I've just pushed the work I've done, and after I get some dinner I'll write up some instructions
on how to run jekyll and look at the output.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis