cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website FIles
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 22:24:15 GMT
I just published the changes.  Let me know if you encounter any issues.

As to Ari's comment of only publishing static content, the ASF CMS dynamic
editing of our site using their CMS Bookmarklet isn't all that great, so I
don't think we'd really miss/lose anything by only publishing static
content.  I'd prefer to edit and preview the live/local statically
generated content, personally, and publish when we think it is correct.

Thanks,

mrg