cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website FIles
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 10:02:53 GMT
I must be going blind because I looked at the CMS reference page yesterday
and missed it.

I wanted to run local because skeleton.html is a bit "odd" in the way it
includes the graphics/logos in the header -- solely through master.css:

<h2><a href="http://www.apache.org" title="The Apache Software

Not even an image tag there, so I'll have to figure out the CSS needed to
prepend other logo.  I expect that to take many attempts and wanted to
avoid a slew of commits.

Thanks,

mrg