cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gentry <blackn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website FIles
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 13:09:43 GMT
I'm fine with obfuscating the staging site to confuse search engines.  I'll
do that later.

There are WAY too many board@ e-mails... I'm actually surprised I saw this
one from Sally.  Most I just file away.

The location I put the support badge was largely lifted from the POI site.
I even lifted their graphic since the original one Sally posted didn't have
transparency information (all a white background, which didn't work in our
header).